Saturday, November 30, 2013

Girls In The Outdoors - Something I Said I Would Never Ever Do...




From the site: Girls In The Outdoors - Something I Said I Would Never Ever Do...

     I have always said I would never ever go ice fishing....ever. Last winter, our ice fishing guest post kind of got me to rethinking it but I kept focusing on the cold and kept saying "noway." This winter my husband and a friend decided they were going to go ice fishing so this weekend we went to find some ice fishing gear for him. HIM, not me. All day long when my husband would jokingly hold up an ice fishing rod and ask if I wanted it, I would say no. It kind of became a fun game to find silly reasons why I didn't like the rod and/or reel. Some of my favorites were: it didn't have red, it didn't have a cork grip, it's too expensive and it wasn't cute enough. ALL day I did this until...   ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42623 5" Awning Repair Tape for RV
Camco's RV 5 inch wide by 15 foot Awning Repair Tape is a permanent repair for rips and punctures. I
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment