Thursday, November 28, 2013

Nomadic Jesters - Posting 43 Days of "Blog Love": Day 5 ~ "Sun Dragon Adventures" ~




From the site: Nomadic Jesters - Posting 43 Days of "Blog Love": Day 5 ~ "Sun Dragon Adventures" ~

Awhile back we were driving to California for a job. On the way we stopped to visit some new friends that we hadn't yet met. Apparently there was this mother who was converting a school bus into an RV and she needed help to do the electrical so I got recruited to do it. We got to Salt Lake City, Utah, and went to Danni Carlsen's house. The next day we got to work. I was given an electrical plan drawn on a piece of paper with colored markers.  My first thought was "you got to be kidding," then as I looked closer at what she had I realized that she knew what she wanted but not how to draw it to standard plans. The drawing had different shapes and colors and the locations in a way that all I had to do was to figure out the routes. As I we ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 44303 7/8" RV ACE Key Baggage Lock
Camco's 7/8" RV ACE Key Baggage Lock is ideal for new or replacement installations on RVs. It keeps
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment