Monday, November 18, 2013

Our RV Adventures - My New Toy . . ah, My New Tool




From the site: Our RV Adventures - My New Toy . . ah, My New Tool

At least that’s my story and I’m sticking with it. It’s a tool, not a toy. But it sure is neat. It’s my new WORX Power Screw Driver that came in from Amazon today. My old Coleman driver was about worn out and this one was top-rated by Popular Science so I thought I would give it a try. And I’m glad I did. It’s smaller and lighter than my old one, but has a lot more torque. And even better I don’t have to keep up with a lot of different bits. Pretty much every one I’ll need is included in two changeable barrels. Each one of these barrels holds 6 different bits, from Phillips and Flat Blades, to Torx and driver bits. There’s even one with a small drill bit for making starter holes for sc ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra A10-0922 Stacker Chock
Stackers Chock This wheel chock is designed to work with Valterra's Stackers; RV leveling block syst
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment