Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wheeling It - The Wonderfully Crazy Desert…




From the site: Wheeling It - The Wonderfully Crazy Desert…

Having  churned your brains to mush with some heavy posts on health and medical, I figured I would allow you a reprieve with some light and easy stuff today. After all Paul is away, the mouse is all alone and you know what I’m like in these circumstances. Much to everyone’s disappointment (I’m sure) I’ve really been rather boring this past week. There have been no trips to the ER (despite this being one of my specialties when Paul is gone), no wardrobe malfunctions in the hot tub (in fact I’m not even on the radar. I’ve been rather outdone by a hot older lady with the body of a 25-year old who parades around in a bright pink bikini..even the local teenagers are riveted) and no crazy attempts to do we ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

SHURflo 94-231-20 Upper Housing Kit with Pressure Switch
SHURFLO 94-231-20 UPPER HSNG/SWTCH KIT 40 (2088)
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment