Friday, May 15, 2015

Adventures of Dave and Ann - May 11, 2015 at 10:05AM by advodna_dave




From the site: Adventures of Dave and Ann - May 11, 2015 at 10:05AM by advodna_dave

We packed up our VRBO yesterday and drove to the RV park on the north side of town where we'd stored the trailer for the week. In fact, we'd paid $25 a night to park it in a spot just outside the gate, an arrangement we hadn't really had time to improve on the day we'd arrived on the ferry. In any case, while Ann played with the kids on the playground, I went to the office to get our site number for a night inside the campground we'd reserved for getting resettled. At the desk, I asked the woman if she'd gotten my email asking about being assigned a site near #47. I explained that some friends had sent us a message suggesting we ask for #46 or #48. "What's their last name?" "Well, I don't actually know it, but I think they're in #47." "You ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Curt Manufacturing 56000 Fifth Wheel and Goosneck Harness
Item Type: T-Connector

Position: Rear

UM: Each

Warranty One Year Limited
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment