Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Rob and Me in our Little RV - A Move, A Boo Boo for Mrs.Smarty Pants, and a Long List in the Little RV




From the site: Rob and Me in our Little RV - A Move, A Boo Boo for Mrs.Smarty Pants, and a Long List in the Little RV

Yesterday I got up and stowed everything inside and out and got the Little RV ready to move. My move wasn't more than two blocks but it's the same process for two blocks as for two hundred miles.  I hitched the trailer to the truck and got ready to move.          Our new space. That's the pool behind us!Once that was done I walked over to the office to let them know I was ready and get someone to direct me into the new space. It's tough to back something that big without help. I'm happy to report it was a piece of cake. Of course if it wasn't for the nice man who directed me I might still be working on it. He did tell me I did something most people don't. He said I actually listened to and followed his dir ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42833 Charcoal Botanical 8' x 20' Outdoor Mat
The Camco Botanical Outdoor Mat is reversible, mold and mildew resistant, lightweight and easy to cl
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment