Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dave & Diane throwing caution to the wind - Airplane storage in the RV




From the site: Dave & Diane throwing caution to the wind - Airplane storage in the RV

I’ve had a few people ask about the storage of the new plane so I thought I would do a short update about it. While at airfields I have heard a lot of comments about planes getting damaged during transporting them or even while just being stored and with me having to store the plane in tight quarters in a RV I figured I had better come up with a way to keep it as safe as possible. Its one thing to damage something because you are using it but to get damage and not even get the joy out of the experience leading up to the damage is insane. Sort of like having a trail ready Jeep and the first dent coming from a shopping cart at Walmart LOL!! (No, that didn’t happen to me). I put the propane bottle in the picture for a size referenc ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

SHURflo 183-029-11 Cream Wall Mount Pressure Regulator Water Entry
Cream Pressure Reducing City Water Entry exclusive diaphragm design prevents high-pressure damage of
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment