Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It's about time. - Sleep, Chores and I Got Caught.




From the site: It's about time. - Sleep, Chores and I Got Caught.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada.Last night both Kathy and I had a cup of the Celestial Sleepy-time Tea about a half hour before going to bed but we should have done it earlier. Due to the fact that we’d also had a heavier meal than we’ve been becoming used to we still had a problem getting to sleep. However when we did fall asleep a bomb could have gone off next to the building and we wouldn’t have heard it. Let's travel back to Daytona beach today.I had mentioned in last night’s post that I would probably be heading to the trailer to give it a good washing. Well that didn’t happen as there were other pressing chores calling my name. I needed to install the new license sticker on the truck& ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Magellan RoadMate RV9145 - 7-Inch GPS Navigator for RVers
Magellan RoadMate RV9145
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment