Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cheap RV Living.com - Living on a Harley and a Tear-Drop Trailer: Part 2




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Living on a Harley and a Tear-Drop Trailer: Part 2

This is Part 2 of a guest post by Jaclyn Heyen about her wonderful life full-timing on a Harley and towing a Tear Drop trailer. You can follow her blog here: http://www.jhblueroad.com/ Now, back to the story. I own my bike and home so the only bills I have are student loans and insurance for the bike and trailer.  I will, unfortunately, be paying on the student loans for the rest of my life but other than that I am way ahead of others in my age group.  I don’t have a house payment, electric, water and basic living bills.  I don’t have the enormous amount of medical bills I had for the treatment of depression.  No more medications, doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist visits, support groups or the occasion ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Nature Power 40158 18-Watt Solar Powered 12-Volt Battery Charger Kit with 8-Amp Charge Controller
The 18-Watt Solar Battery Charger and 8-Amp Charge Controller Kit takes the sun's energy and turns i
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment