Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Roadrunner Chronicles - Festival Internationale in Layfayette




From the site: The Roadrunner Chronicles - Festival Internationale in Layfayette

Our reason for going through Lafayette, Louisiana was to stop and see LaJuana and Dan.  We met them four years ago in Galveston at a NOMADS Disaster Recovery volunteer effort. We did some research and found a good campground for an overnight stay at Bayou Wilderness RV Resort. It was a little bit of a drive off the freeway to get there, but it was a nice campground with big pull through sites and a good laundry. Things worked out and we met them for dinner at PerJeans Cajun Seafood Restaurant. Oh my!  That was a home run! Pam and I split a Shrimp Festival Platter.Then I got out my selfie stick and took a picture.  After I looked at it a minute I saw that there were six of us in the photo and we had no idea who the c ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Flojet 04406-143A Multi-Fixture Water Pump
Flojet Multi-Fixture Water Pump is "Quiet Quad" water system pump. Smooth flow, very low noise. Desi
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment