Thursday, May 7, 2015

Van-Tramp.com - Kayaking Jenny Lake




From the site: Van-Tramp.com - Kayaking Jenny Lake

Since I began thinking about buying a kayak/canoe I’ve pictured it on Jenny Lake. For me, she has been the iconic lake to explore. I realize that this is not necessarily true, but to someone that knew nothing of kayaking, or lakes, Jenny was my lake-romance. Jenny Lake was our first kayaking  conquest in the Teton area. First thing Saturday morning and we were in route to Jenny and plopping ourselves in the seats of our kayaks shortly after. The adventure consisted of us paddling 2.5 miles around the lake before settling in on beach on the West side of the lake. From there we attempted to connect to the established trail and hike up to Hidden Falls (I have been there, Kerri has not) but the snow, and my failure to bring anything ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Prime Products 12-9004 Patio Globe Multi-Colored Light
Prime Products Patio Globe Lights. Add atmosphere and charm to your patio or RV campsite with these
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment