Sunday, May 17, 2015

RV-Dreams Journal - Travel Day To The Reunion Rally Venue - (Marion, NC)




From the site: RV-Dreams Journal - Travel Day To The Reunion Rally Venue - (Marion, NC)

This morning we got packed up and disconnected for our 125-mile trip to Marion, North Carolina where our 2015 Reunion Rally will be held starting May 23.  We pulled out around 10:45. That trip includes three areas that I'm not crazy about when towing: The curvy 10-mile section of U.S. Hwy 411 between Sevierville and I-40 on the I-40 end The 50-mile section of I-40 going through the mountains between Tennessee & North Carolina The 5-mile 6% downhill grade on I-40 between Black Mountain & Old Fort. My body gets hot while I'm driving those sections.  Blood pressure increase?  I don't know. The U.S. Hwy 411 stretch just takes patience and going slow, and you can't cheat to the middle of the road due to the hills and curve ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45121 14' RV Open Air Deluxe Screen Room
Camco 14' Open Air Deluxe Screen Room is lightweight and easy to handle. Keep out bugs and pests wit
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment