Friday, August 21, 2015

An Indian and a Gypsy - Long time




From the site: An Indian and a Gypsy - Long time

Yes its been too long since I've posted.We were at the Big south Fork Recreation Area in the Blue Heron campground. The Straight Talk Hot Spot that I have for internet could not pick up a signal so I couldn't do any posting.I did have a nice site where I could get a satellite signal so not all was lost and at $8.50 a night with electric and water it was a pretty good deal.The area has some rock arches. Here is a small one.A large one with steps underneath it. We were on a cliff on top off the arch.One day we made a day trip down to Rugby, Tennessee to see this small British Village that was established I the late 1800's. The houses are build in the time period. A very peaceful little community.The small church.Young people taking ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

7" TFT LCD Color Rear View Backup 3 Cameras System with Night Vision, Audio for Rv's Trucks Trailers
This system is complete with color 7" tft LCD Monitor with Mirror Image Capability, a 3 channel Mult
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment