Saturday, August 29, 2015

Wandering With Purpose - Begrudgingly Beautiful




From the site: Wandering With Purpose - Begrudgingly Beautiful

About two weeks ago the New York Times posted a fascinating article, focusing on work culture within eCommerce giant Amazon.  One former employee offered the following juxtaposition:  “A lot of people who work there feel this tension: It’s the greatest place I hate to work“.  For some reason, the description immediately resonated with me – perhaps because in many ways I often feel quite the same about my job. My job is very global – that is to say, I have multiple work responsibilities and colleagues all across the globe.  On the one hand, the nature of my work exposes me to an incredibly diverse set of experiences.  It’s interesting work and on a daily basis I am chatting ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41192 RV TST Ultra-Concentrated Toilet Treatment - 32 oz.
Camco TST® Orange Power RV Toilet Treatment / 32 oz. helps to break down waste and tissue. Fresh c
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment