Friday, August 28, 2015

To simplify... - Heredity




From the site: To simplify... - Heredity

Driving north out of Denver early this afternoon, I looked over to my right and caught the Earthroamer factory whipping by. It being Sunday, the place was closed, but they had a few models outside in the lot, so I pulled off the highway to get a sense of just how much better life might be if I had a cool half million or so burning a hole in my pocket.Which one doesn't belong?Amazing rigs, but then, for that kind of money, I guess they should be. Duly impressed, I nonetheless drove off thinking that even if I did have that kind of scratch laying around, I'd probably hold onto most of it and instead go with something homegrown. Interesting to see how the 1% go about hitting the road though.And speaking of seeing how others go about doing ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Instapark® ZJ-03 Universal Solar Panel 4-Corner Drill-free Glue Mounting Brackets, Color Black, 4-p
Made of UV-resistant ABS plastic, these solar panel corner mounting brackets are virtually compatibl
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment