Thursday, August 27, 2015

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Learning about our Awning and Our Neighbors




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Learning about our Awning and Our Neighbors

I never used to be someone who likes to hangout outdoors.  I realize now, that it was just the fact I needed to start living in an RV first.  And I needed to move as well. Since spring began here in East Tennessee, Tracy and I have started to take time and spend our evening hanging outside.  If I was rich, we would buy some wood for a campfire, but just spending time outside together has been amazing. I think the ecology of the South is outdoor friendly to humans.  In Wisconsin, those 3 nice summer months are the only time wasps, flies, and mosquitoes get to live.  As a result, when you go outside, you are targeted as a meal worth pursing. Here in the South, we have a bunch of lovely creatures that love to hunt ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

RV Camper Vinyl Patio Awning Replacement Fabric 16' Sierra Brown
Carefree vinyl awnings feature superior construction with the most durable vinyl specs in the indust
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment