Friday, August 21, 2015

RV Tire Safety - Is it time to consider buying tires "Made In China?"




From the site: RV Tire Safety - Is it time to consider buying tires "Made In China?"

My most popular post was the one back in Jan 2012 "How-good-are-chinese-tires"Recently I read a post that I thought some might find interesting on what some with strong sales background have to say about tires made in China, so I'm passing along this link from AutoGuide "Should-I-buy-tires-made-in-china?"   I consider this article to be a good, well thought out article on tires made in China.I have also noticed that while many of the low cost tires seem to have a warranty that ends about the time you pull out of the tire store or RV dealer's  parking lot, there are a few offering 3 to 5 year warranties which make them in my opinion worth your consideration.There are even a couple I know of that are offering 75 mph speed rated tire ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Versachem 90214 Plastic Tank and Radiator Repair Kit - 30 Grams
Plastic Tank Repair Kit stops leaks no tank removal permanent complete in minutes
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment