Friday, August 21, 2015

Just 5 More Minutes - Fab Finds Tuesday Montana Style




From the site: Just 5 More Minutes - Fab Finds Tuesday Montana Style

After visiting Glacier National Park last week we took a trip to Whitefish, Montana where I happened upon the Meriwether of Montana shop.  Let me tell you something fellow campers, glampers and outdoor enthusiasts alike – this is the shop for YOU.   But good news here, you don’t have to travel all the way to Whitefish like I did to enjoy their goodies, simply click here and you’ll see what I mean. Here are some of the things I brought home to my silver girl: #1 is a darling little red rimmed enamelware pail.  Came in perfect for storing my fresh picked huckleberries from the Montana alpine wilderness #2 is a cute little wooden plaque that says all it needs to say :) #3 is a coffee percolator.  Very h ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Craftsman NEXTEC 12.0 Volt Quick Boost Battery Charger 29497
Quick Boost Charging system choose charging method that fits your needs. At the push of a button, ra
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment