Monday, August 31, 2015

Life on the Open Road - My 50th State!




From the site: Life on the Open Road - My 50th State!

Believe it or not, in all my travels, I had only been to 47 states. With Vermont and New Hampshire recently under my belt, the only state left was Maine. Our first stop was Bangor, and there are several attractions right in town.We were welcomed by Paul Bunyan himself. Though not the first Paul Bunyan I've met, this is certainly the largest, at 31-feet tall. Even though Paul's wife, Lucette, has tried to make him eat healthier, Paul still weighs in at 3700 lbs.Remember the Maine! This is the shield and scrolls recovered from the wreckage of the USS Maine, blown up in the Havana, Cuba harbor in 1898.And Stephen King lives here! I love his unique fence, with the spider webs and bats.We went on the short hike on the Orono Bog Boardwalk. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

B&W Trailer Hitches 1067 Gooseneck Hitch
B&W Turnoverball gooseneck hitch part # 1067 is without a doubt the best gooseneck hitch that money
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment