Monday, August 17, 2015

The Fit RV - Generac iQ: Quietest Portable/RV Generator EVER!!




From the site: The Fit RV - Generac iQ: Quietest Portable/RV Generator EVER!!

It wasn’t that long ago that I ran our RV Generator Sound Off.  The results of that test were fresh in my mind as Stef and I checked out vendors at this year’s Outdoor Retailer show.  When we saw these guys – running multiple generators in their display yet still speaking at a normal volume – you know I had to stop.  I made sure to come back the next day with my sound level meter to check them out.  I wasn’t disappointed in what I found.  Check out the video:   The sound on the video review actually doesn’t do justice to how quiet the Generac iQ2000 generator was.  Let’s just say it was freakishly quiet.  Probably the most telling thing about this video is th ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41362 TST Marine Head Toilet Treatment - 32 oz.
Camco's TST Marine Head Treatment is an ultra-concentrated formula that stops odors, breaks down was
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment