Thursday, October 22, 2015

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Random Moment of RV Life




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Random Moment of RV Life

When we were looking at RV living we had to really research.  We were not really researching RV models, RV care, or RV products.  We had to look long and hard at finding a site that talked about RV living. Look at all the blogs you read on the net.  Look at our cool destinations, look at our cool products, read our campground reviews. Those kinds of posts were great, but none of them really ever talk about living in an RV.  Writing about living in an RV is very difficult.  How do you rate it, rank it, describe it?  You really can’t.  Describing any life is an impossible task.  Famous people can have MANY books describing how they lived and what they accomplished. I really do hope that you and th ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 39691 RV HTS 15' Heavy Duty Sewer Hose with Straight Hose Adapter
Camco RV HTS 15' Heavy Duty Sewer Hose with Straight Hose Adapter comes with attached bayonet fittin
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment