Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - 10-01-2015 Galway to Sligo




From the site: The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - 10-01-2015 Galway to Sligo

Ireland Day 11 Galway to Sligo This last three days have been intense to say the least.  It is a bit like visiting Yosemite, The Grand Canyon, and Yellowstone in three consecutive days.  Crazy, and yet on a two week trip to Ireland, when we might not ever return, I wouldn't have wanted to miss any one of these beautiful landscapes, so it is worth it. This morning when we woke in Galway, the fog once again shrouded our hotel and Galway Bay.  I didn't sleep much last night, who knows why.  Something that seems to be a problem for me is getting all the "stuff" charged.  The camera is a battery hog, so I do have to get those lithium batteries (I have 3 thank goodness) charged up, most important.  Hmmm...I am ta ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Instapark® ZJ-34B Universal Drill-free Solar Panel Rooftop Mount, Color Black
Made of UV-resistant ABS plastic, the Instapark ZJ-34 includes 4 corner brackets and 2 spoiler mount
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment