Friday, October 30, 2015

The Good Luck Duck - Geocaching and other moving-around in Catron County -- (Datil, New Mexico)




From the site: The Good Luck Duck - Geocaching and other moving-around in Catron County -- (Datil, New Mexico)

I remembered an old hobby and got excited! GPS! Outdoors! Finding stuff! First stop: Datil Well campground, where I found a new friend (Kathryn) and nothing else. We chatted for about three hours while we stood around, so when it was time to get in my car, I forgot how to bend my knees.This is the Baldwin Cabin Public Library. I've seen many a cute library, but it would be a challenge to find one cuter. [Oh Mom, I'm NOT CUTE.] In addition to being cute, it stocks an impressive collection of books and DVDs. You can even blow the stink off outside.After a brisk morning and afternoon of moving around, Betty frog-marched me on a hike to see some stupid awesome thing. You need to click on the picture. Click it. Do I ask so much? CLICK ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 20003 RV Straight Plastic Garden Hose Valve
Use the Camco RV Straight Plastic Garden Hose Valve to control water flow with a quarter-turn pressu
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment