Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Joe and Betty's Adventures - Breakfast at Multnomah Falls




From the site: Joe and Betty's Adventures - Breakfast at Multnomah Falls

Joe's son and his fiancee drove from the Olympia area today to have breakfast with us at the Multnomah Falls Restaurant. It was a cool, crisp, breezy fall morning. The fall colors were out in all their glory along the Historic Columbia River Highway.WARNING!!!! THE NEXT PICTURE IS THAT OF A SPIDERAs we were waiting for the kids to arrive, we were enjoying people watching out the large picture window at our table. My chair was by the wall and my nose was almost at the window when all of a sudden it dawned on me I was eyeball to eyeball with "Charlotte." No I didn't scream. ( She was outside the window or I probably would have reacted) I was in awe of the beautiful web she had spun and how strong it was. I thought for sure the wind ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40922 Armada Carnauba Wash & Wax - 32 oz
Armada's Carnauba Wash & Wax cleans, shines and protects in one easy step. This non-toxic and biodeg
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment