Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Travel Bug - Migrating Monarch Monday - October 12, 2015




From the site: Travel Bug - Migrating Monarch Monday - October 12, 2015

Oops, forgot to mention a couple of items from our drive south to San Angelo. Bob and I take turns driving. I try to drive on main highways and avoid driving in cities whenever possible.On Sunday, when I took over driving duties from Bob, we weren't but 10-15 minutes into our drive when I saw something black flapping at the 5th wheel tire. I thought maybe the tire was coming apart. Found a good place to pull over. Bob got out and checked to see what it was. Apparently the cover for the dump tank, that screws onto the outlet, had come loose and was flapping in the breeze.We took off again and I was singing along to one of our CDs when I looked in the rear-view mirror 45 minutes later and saw the door to our propane compartment swinging back ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Coleman Air Conditioner Shroud Polar White
This replacement air conditioner shroud fits many of the Coleman Mach series air conditioners. And a
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment