Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wheeling It - Exploring An Artists Palette – The Painted Desert, AZ




From the site: Wheeling It - Exploring An Artists Palette â€" The Painted Desert, AZ

It’s a landscape of DreamsLate afternoon on the Rim TrailWhen I was in my teenage school years I loved two things most of all, Art and Science. For a while when I was deciding what to study (I went thro’ the English school system of O and A levels where you specialize at a very young age) I struggled with which way to go, but the boy-thing made the final decision for me. There were waaay more boys in Science which, at the raging hormonal age of 15 looked waaay more interesting. Way. There’d be zero competition and besides, I wanted to kick all their butts. Double way. So I became a scientist and career-wise (and boy-wise) I certainly can’t deny it served me well. But Art was always on my mind, and one of th ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Brisk Air Dometic Duo Therm RV Air Conditioner Shroud (New Style)
Overall dimension 35.5" x 29.5" x 11" high. Brisk Air - Dometic - Duo Therm - replacement RV air con
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment