Thursday, October 29, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - US 395......my 'Mother Road'




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - US 395......my 'Mother Road'

I spent the better portion of the afternoon online checking out possible boondock sites along our route south which will mostly find us somewhere along US 395 over the next month.  Route 66 is commonly referred to as the 'Mother Road', and for good reason, but in my heart US 395 will always be my 'Mother Road'.  This is a grand north/south highway that ends at the Canadian border in northern Washington, and in the south where it peters away into a tangle of Southern California Interstates....Interstate 15 south of Victorville now follows much of what used to be US 395.  It traverses three of my favorite western states.....Washington, Oregon, Nevada and California.(Borrowed from this Wikepedia link)I love knowing that over the ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

A&E Systems 940001 94.5" Awning Pull Strap
A&E Awning Pull Strap - 94.5 inch Pull Strap improved design has a flexible rubber insert to keep th
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment