Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Our Propane Strategy




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Our Propane Strategy

We just finished up the second polar vortex attack.  This is one of the most brutal winters I remember in Wisconsin.  Once about 15 years ago I remember it being between  -20 and -40 for about 2 weeks in a January.  I don’t know if this winter is worse than that winter.  Lets face it tho: Why choose? It is starting to be at the point where I am comfortable outside without a jacket at anything above 0 degrees.  This entire week looks to be fairly cold yet, but nothing like the -20 we have been having for the past few days. When you attempt to live in an RV you have to have propane.  I see the RV hipster thing to do is to be all electric and have a ton of solar panels.  This works great if you ca ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 59043 12' RV Propane Extension Hose
Camco's 12 foot Propane Extension Hose has a male 1 inch swivel cylinder thread and a female 1 inch
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment