Monday, February 24, 2014

RV Life On Wheels - All the action today was on the roof...




From the site: RV Life On Wheels - All the action today was on the roof...

Now we are getting into the good stuff! Beautiful day here in Central Florida, just made you want to be outside all day! Started off by walking 5.5 miles with Tom....huff...hufff..huff, and then enjoyed a nice coffee sitting outside with him. 10:00 a.m. and I was up on my roof. Back a week or so ago, when we had a really heavy rain storm, we had some minor leaking around our Fantastic Fan Vent in the kitchen... hate it when that happens! Above I started the painstaking job of removing all the old sealant around the vent. This ended up taking me a couple of hours... Brought up a bottle of Simple Green Cleaner with me, and did it ever do a great job of cleaning things up... By later this afternoon, I had put a coat of new sealant on th ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Maxxair 00-933072 MaxxAir II Translucent White Vent Cover
Maxxair MaxxAir II Translucent White Vent Cover - There is no better choice than the MaxxAir II Vent
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment