Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Our RV Adventures - Good to Go . . .




From the site: Our RV Adventures - Good to Go . . .

Jan and I were up early this morning, leaving the rig about 8 AM and heading up to Friendswood, where our doctor put us up on the rack, gave us a full checkout, drained some fluids, and topped off our prescriptions. As a result she said we’re good to go for another 12 months or 12,000 miles of RV’ing, whichever comes first. On a related subject, so far for me, Medicare is an expensive rip-off. Before I went on it this past October, I was self-pay for my yearly checkups, and they normally cost me about $200, including all the tests. This year, under Medicare, my checkup was $125, a savings of a whole $75. Great! Except that’s ignoring the $105 a month that Medicare is costing me out of my Social Security. So it cost me $126 ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra T05-0784 4" x 3" 1.80" Female Threaded Floor Flange
3" Female Floor Flange
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment