Thursday, February 20, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Goodbye Quartzsite!




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Goodbye Quartzsite!

I need to be in San Diego for medical/dental/vision appointments in a week, so on Sunday, February 2, Katie and I said goodbye to Quartzsite.  We had a great time this year and I'm already looking forward to the next season, which means we'll be heading back that way in October.Before we left we visited Denise and Bennie.  Denise had some solar panel riser knobs she wanted to give me and we changed out the nuts on mine for the knobs.  Thanks, Denise!The dogs got a chance to wander around together a little before we reigned them in.  Bennie is such a quiet, non-aggressive little guy that Katie has no problems with him.  She's good with most dogs now, but is still not crazy about the dogs who are straining at their le ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

RV 4" Bolt Bumper Hitch Mount Receiver Adapter 3500lbs
Part #: 1804060 Brand: Buyers * Easy to install * 2" receiver opening * Mounts to 4" square tube
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment