Friday, February 14, 2014

Travelin' in the Big EZ - Catching up with January adventures




From the site: Travelin' in the Big EZ - Catching up with January adventures

January 14- 31, 2013Cortez, FloridaHoliday Cove RV ResortOkay. I can’t quite believe it has been more than two weeks since my last post.  One easy explanation for this long gap relates to my new hobby of knitting.  I find it almost impossible to knit and type at the same time; so far, the knitting is winning. There is a weekly knitting group here at the park and the leader of the group is a master knitter and patient teacher.  I am a bit obsessed to learn as much as I can before leaving here. Predictably, she starts the neophytes with the “idiot’s dish cloth pattern” using peaches and cream cotton yarn. My first dish cloth required quite a few repairs of dropped stitches. The second one was much b ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tri-Lynx 1200W Lynx Stay-Put Hanger
This is designed specifically to avoid fall off round closet rods. This hanger is sturdy enough for
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment