Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - More RV Repairs




From the site: Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - More RV Repairs

Lake Havasu, Arizona High 81 Low 55I spread this so you could see how badly broken the cable was.I have learned to check the cables on our front slides. I had noticed one a few days ago had one strand broken. Today when I checked it again, it was broken about half way through. It was time to change it. I have had to change the same left front one three times, and it seems to be doing OK now. This time it was the right front cable. I wanted to work on it before it got hot, so I changed it this morning. We took a few pictures. It seems like it was a good thing to learn how to change the cables and buy the necessary tools. It took me about an hour to replace the cableThis would be easier with a cable cutter, but my drill does the job. So far I ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

SHURflo 94-232-06 Water Pump Valve Assembly
Model 2088 Repair Parts Valve Assembly Kit-Check Valve and Switch Assembly
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment