Friday, February 28, 2014

The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - 2-20 to 2-21- 2014 Midway Campground Big Cypress Preserve




From the site: The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales - 2-20 to 2-21- 2014 Midway Campground Big Cypress Preserve

Current: Midway Campground at 5am 71 degrees and some dramatic moonlit clouds overhead After a couple of days at Midway, it is amazing how disconnected I feel.  I woke up at 4 this morning worried.  Worried about the Everglades, worried about the gorgeous fresh water springs in Florida, worried about Sherry and David and where they are going to stay next winter.  Worried about…..whatever.  When I wake up like this, I know it is time to just give it up and get up and write.  But then, I feel as though I am in a bit of a vacuum, no connections, no phone again and no way to check in on the world or my kids or my friends.  I sometimes am appalled at my addiction to that connectivity, to simply reading email ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Ventmate 65526 14" x 14" Gasket Kit for Coleman Air Conditioner
For a perfect air conditioner installation. Corners are pre-sealed for water tight integrity. Gasket
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment