Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So Many Places - 30 lessons from three years of blogging




From the site: So Many Places - 30 lessons from three years of blogging

When I started this blog no one read it. My mom didn’t even read it. I’d get maybe 15 hits a day and each one made me ecstatic. I was happy, because I was writing. But I was also terrified because I was writing on the Internet where someone might actually read it. It’s been three years and three months since I claimed this little corner of the World Wide Web as my own.  This blog has grown in ways I never dreamed possible. It has become the place where I chronicle the big and small moments of my life, a forum for meeting like-minded people, and even a source of income. I know that a lot of you that read this blog have blogs of your own. I don’t write about blogging much but I figured it’s high time that I ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40303 RV Black Bumper Caps - Pack of 2
Camco RV 4" Bumper Caps have vented hole for air circulation and easy removal. Durable lifetime poly
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment