Friday, February 21, 2014

Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - Help wanted: How do I fix this?




From the site: Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - Help wanted: How do I fix this?

Help wanted: How do I fix this?Okay. I’m a klutz. I was trying to shut the front curtains on the Roadtrek eTrek the other night and pulled them too hard across the little channel that they slide on. Three of the little clip/slider things ripped off the back of the curtain hem and, well, the result is I have a noticeable gap when I pull the driver’s side curtain across. I can get by till I fix this by pulling down the sun visor to block out the gap but I do indeed need to fix them. I read Roger and Lynn’s post on curtain repair from a few weeks back. Since we do not have a sewing machine and neither Jennifer nor I are very handy with such things, I’m wondering if there is an easier way or, better yet, someone or some ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42613 3" x 15' RV Awning Repair Tape
Camco's RV Awning Repair Tape is a permanent repair for rips and punctures on your RV awning. Use it
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment