Friday, February 21, 2014

Wheeling It - Final Round-Up & Sunsets From Why, AZ




From the site: Wheeling It - Final Round-Up & Sunsets From Why, AZ

Long shadows and a dark day at Why, AZ We’re winding down to our very last day here at our boondocking spot in Why, AZ. Our 2 weeks are up and we’re feeling the itch to go. What can I say? Once a nomad, always a nomad…you might love a spot and immerse yourself totally in it, but lure of the next hill will always be in your soul. I guess that’s part of why this lifestyle suits me so very much. The time spent here was perfect, in this moment, but the time has come to go. Before we fly, however, I’ve got to share a few last impressions. The little town of Ajo has definitely struck a cord and the green, lush desert that surrounds it has captured both my heart and my lens. The gorgeous Ajo Historical Society T ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Go Power! GP-REMOTE Inverter Remote for GP-1750HD, GP-2500 & GP-3000HD
Go Power! Fuse Block including 110 Amp Fuse is great if the wiring is already present and protects t
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment