Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - A tale of two tire shops




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - A tale of two tire shops

While I was in Quartzsite I wanted to have the tires on The Palms checked, rotated and balanced, and also have the front end aligned.  A shop in Blythe was highly recommended, so I made an appointment with Standage Tire & Auto.I highly recommend this tire shop - they started working on The Palms right away, the work was done faster than estimated, and the final bill was less than estimated.  What more could you want? The owner of the store, Mr. Standage, behind the desk:Here is the tire store - it's a Goodyear shop:Standage Tire & Auto420 W. Hobson WayBlythe, CA  92225(760) 922-3191I was feeling good that my tires were good to go!Then - when the tires were check, rotated, and everything was fine, I ran over that ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Orange Electronic P409S Retrofit Tire Pressure Monitoring System
The Orange Electronics Retrofit Tire Pressure System continually monitors tire pressure in all four
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment