Thursday, May 1, 2014

RV Honeymoon - Throw Back Thursday




From the site: RV Honeymoon - Throw Back Thursday

Feeling nostalgic as of late. Probably considering our wedding is FAAAAST approaching. I normally don’t participate in #tbt (Throw Back Thursday) because I’m far too lazy to find pictures old enough to be considered a throw back. I’m talking baby pictures from Mom & Dad’s house. One day I will remember to just scan a lot of them when I’m there and have a backlog of them ready for every Thursday for the rest of my life. I could throw back some middle school pictures, but wait, no, way to awkward looking. [White eyeliner and glitter on my cheeks, yikes] or high school, but wait, no, way to awkward looking. [heavy black eyeliner and refusing to wear anything but inside-out-hoodies and sweat ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Guide Gear Portable Folding Hammock
Take this Guide Gear Portable Folding Hammock, BIG BUCKS OFF! An oversized slice of paradise, ready
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment