Thursday, May 1, 2014

To simplify... - Birds & Worms




From the site: To simplify... - Birds & Worms

Out with the old, and in with the new...Having fixed the ground problem with my headlights this morning, I now suspect that it was just a loose connection to the old tree rather than the tree itself, but nonetheless, replacing the one on the left with the one on the right can't possibly have been a bad idea. Some days here in this Vanagonsphere, when you least expect it, things just sort of flow. I rose shortly after seven this morning, had a leisurely cup of joe beside the bay before tearing into the above, and then made the necessary adjustments to the sliding door so that it would stop opening anytime I went over a moderate bump. After putting all my tools away and cleaning up, I checked the time and couldn't believe that it wasn't ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 44033 RV FridgeBrace - Pack of 2
Camco's RV FridgeBrace keeps your food from sliding in the RV refrigerator as it goes down the road.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment