Friday, October 31, 2014

a life made simple - THE MILLION DOLLAR HIGHWAY




From the site: a life made simple - THE MILLION DOLLAR HIGHWAY

 So, it was finally time.THE Million Dollar Highway. Derek and I have been planning to do this route for a while now - and this was the year. I was all great with it until I heard the words 'cliff hugging' and 'no barricades' - then I was doomed. I just don't do well with hanging off the side of a cliff in a vehicle going whatever speed - truth be told - walking wouldn't even be my style. Ya I know - and here you thought I was Miss Risk Taker - nope - not even close. But enough whining - I can be real brave and step up to the plate if need be. My armrest is the only real casualty in it all.But here we are and here we go.This might just go down in the history of this blog to be the longest post - there are a ton of photos below. Oh sure ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

TMS T-NS-MRC001 500-Pound Heavy Duty Motorcycle Dirt Bike Scooter Carrier Hitch Rack Hauler Trailer
The T-NS-MRC001 is time tested and proven to be the most reliable solution for hauling motocross bik
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment