Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tynan | Life Outside the Box - Having Very Few Constraints




From the site: Tynan | Life Outside the Box - Having Very Few Constraints

A friend asked my yesterday why I do so many crazy things. What's my raison d'etre? He mentioned a few specific examples, and I had reasons for each, but those reasons weren't similar to each other. I've been thinking about it since then, though. Is there some universal motivator that's behind everything I do? If so, knowing what it is might be useful. The more I think about it, the more I think that I don't do very many crazy things. At least not when you consider the scope of crazy things I could do. When it comes down to it, I think that my search space for actions to take is just a whole lot broader than most people's. For example, sometimes I think about where else I could park my RV. I rent a spot now, but I know that eventually mar ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 11653 RV Water Heater Drain Valve Wrench
Camco RV Water Heater Drain Valve Wrench allows you to open or close stubborn water heater drain val
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment