Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Satisfying Retirement - Leads To A Satisfying Life - Not A Lot Has Changed In 4 Years




From the site: A Satisfying Retirement - Leads To A Satisfying Life - Not A Lot Has Changed In 4 Years

One of the reasons I started Satisfying Retirement was because of the near universal focus on retirement finances on blogs available on the Internet. Of course I had financial questions, like when to begin Social Security, should I pay off my mortgage as soon as I could, would I benefit from consulting a financial advisor?But, when I first began to think of closing my company and retiring I was also looking for practical help on all the issues that would affect my life if I stopped working: keeping relationships healthy, dealing with boredom and lots of free time, maintaining my health amidst the crazy world of American health care. Do you still take vacations after retirement? How about hobbies? I was looking for real life feedba ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Generac 5791 iX800 800 Watt 38cc 4-Stroke OHV Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator

Compact in design, the Generac iX800 gas-powered portable inverter generator
(more info)


No comments:

Post a Comment