Friday, October 31, 2014

To simplify... - Dry Falls




From the site: To simplify... - Dry Falls

I don't believe I've ever heard anyone say much about the right half of Washington state, but then, given my tendency to be outside the loop on a great many things, that doesn't mean the place isn't in fact all the rage. Regardless, it turns out that this half is much more my speed compared to the trendier left side, so it's really a shame about the whole "winter" thing that's looming.Jerry, a part-time traveler that I met a few days ago at the Grand Coulee Dam, mentioned Dry Falls nearby, and having learned from friend and fellow nomad Wayne to surrender to such cues, I went to investigate the following morning. Pictured above, what's left of these "dry falls" was anything but at the end of the last ice age – 3.5 miles wide, ove ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 55025 RV Power Grip Maximizer 45 Amp Adapter
Camco RV Power Grip Maximizer 45 Amp Adapter gets up to 45 amps combined power with power maximizer.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment