Saturday, October 25, 2014

Joe and Betty's Adventures - An Afternoon Visit to Sedona, AZ




From the site: Joe and Betty's Adventures - An Afternoon Visit to Sedona, AZ

I want to stay current with my blog so this will be a double post day. I took this picture from a grocery store parking lot in Cottonwood. Love the beautiful Arizona Sunsets.Yesterday we took an afternoon drive to Sedona. I'm still not feeling well (antibiotics and I don't get along very well :( but it felt good to get out of the "house" and in a warm car)  The scenery was beautiful!We had lunch in a fun little shopping center in Sedona. This was the view out our table window upstairs at the Oak Creek Brewery and Grill.  Food and service was great, but the portions of food was huge!!After lunch we walked through this wonderful little shopping area. I couldn't began to say the name.It felt like being in Old Mexico. All types of sho ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40074 RV Flexible Swivel Stik with Shutoff Valve
Camco RV Flexible Swivel Stik with Shutoff Valve dislodges and flushes the stubborn waste deposits a
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment