Tuesday, October 21, 2014

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Catching Up On Kentucky




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Catching Up On Kentucky

The mobile palace is parked about 30 yards from my parents dream retirement home in Pennsylvania.  My parents live in the middle of a 220 acre family farm, and the house is built on the foundation of the barn.  Every morning I look out and see rows of crops waiting to be harvested, acres of woods surrounding the property that are turning majestic in color, and I see our cat sitting in the window of our RV wondering where we all are! We moved into the lower suite at my parents home for 2 weeks.  Tracy has slowly been giving our house a deep clean that can only happen when everyone is gone.  My mom has been making meals worthy of a food channel show, and I have been taking every opportunity possible to drive my Land ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

SHURflo 2088-492-444 Park Model Fresh Water Pump
This legendary pump has set the standard for the RV Industry. SHURflo’s 2088 pumps are equipped to
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment