Friday, October 31, 2014

Cheap RV Living.com - Living or Traveling in an Alaskan Camper




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Living or Traveling in an Alaskan Camper

The Alaskan Camper is hard-sided and the top goes up and down. Here it’s up and it’s remarkably comfortable inside. Very open feeling but with excellent storage. In my last post we talked about data plans for Smartphones. I promised I’d tell you about useful Apps for vandwellers but I’m going to postpone that so I can have a little more time to research and test them and then give you my best report.  Instead, today I want to tell you about my friend Greg’s Alaskan Camper. Here it is with the top down. The low profile gives it three huge advantages: 1) Far better aerodynamics and increased MPG 2) It can go many more places in the back-country than any other camper. 3) It&r ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

PYLE PLCM103 10.2'' Rearview Mirror Monitor w/ License Plate Mount Night Vision Camera
This kit includes a nightvision-capable rear view camera and monitor for your vehicle. The rear view
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment