Friday, October 31, 2014

Turn When the Road Does - A great experience in Mexico




From the site: Turn When the Road Does - A great experience in Mexico

My new DENTIST A couple of months ago in Colorado we had our usual 6 month teeth cleaning.  My check up revealed the need for four fillings and a crown.  YIKES.  The dental office in Denver said they could help me by reducing the cost from $2,400.oo to $2,000.oo if I paid a $160.oo fee upfront???  A great strategy to sidestep the possibility of negotiating the price!!!  I simply responded with a request that they email my Xrays, PRONTO. The Business district in Los Algodones When we were back home, I did a Google search and quickly verified what I heard from other bloggers.  The Mexican border town of Los Algodones offers some great options for Dental and Optical services at much lower costs that here in the US ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Duracell DRINVC130 130W Power Inverter with 2.1 Amp USB Port
The Duracell power inverter 130 is one of the most advanced mobile charging systems. It comes equipp
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment