Friday, October 24, 2014

Cheap RV Living.com - Rubber Tramp Rendezvous: January 6-20, 2015




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Rubber Tramp Rendezvous: January 6-20, 2015

Come to the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous.and you can take classes, learn many tips about mobile living. But best of all, you’ll make many great friends. This was a class at the second RTR in 2012. Like I said in my last post, this last summer was mostly one of travel, so Judy and I didn’t get to see much of our friends. So when we got back to Flagstaff and we started seeing them again I remembered just how much I love being connected to other vandwellers. As I thought about how much I was enjoying visiting with old and new friends I was reminded of how many of my friendships have been made at the  Rubber Tramp Rendezvous (commonly called the RTR) and what a great thing it has been for me and for the many ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 11563 RV Aluminum Anode Rod - Fits Suburban Heaters
Camco RV Aluminum Anode Rod extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in t
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment