Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds - VACATION OVER HOMEWARD BOUND




From the site: Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds - VACATION OVER HOMEWARD BOUND

We decided against going to Hot Springs, with me not feeling well decided it would be a waste if I could not get out and walk around to see everything.  I want to thank everyone for their kind words and concerns. I think because I am on daily antibiotics that it helped shortened whatever it was that hit me. Oh well, it saved us money, before being sick weather was so yuck did not do any shopping wanted to wait until rain stopped. Well rain stopped and I got sick so no shopping. 1st thing my son asked What no t-shirts? Of course he was just yanking my chain. We did miss out on having lunch with Glenda and Jim, they are full timers that travel in a Casita they driveway camped at our place a couple of years ago, and with Bridget and John ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Master Fifth Wheel/King Pin Lock Coupler Trailer Locks #2999
This listing includes one bracket and one receiver lock. This durable, fifth wheel/king pin lock pro
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment